Tulinx had very successful days at the worlds biggest conference in telecom, MWC 2017 in Barcelona.
With our solutions for performance management had gained a lot of attention from potential customers and partners.
We had numerous visitors and meeting with very positive responses, like have to most intuitive and best user interface and a well-thought data warehouse system for multi vendor Networks.
“We are very please with the Results from the conference and be part of the technology pressure-cooker here at Barcelona”
Lieven Vanthomme and Arjen van Trigt as owners of Tulinx
“We are glad to have TULINX as our partner! Be a part of the team give us the possibility suggest daily update and new analysis algorithms ”
Maurizio La Rocca, CEO of arimas
BIG DATA IN THE FUTURE
- Migration from Hadoop to ‘structured’ Big data
- Implementation ‘sharding’ for data date in DWH
- Structured big data
- Making big data available for (near) real time
- Enhanced analytics on DWH for GUI
- Big data for telecom requires more specific solutions
TULINX AND BIG DATA
- Define the scope of big data
- Make the right design based on the requirements
- Understanding of the analytics layer on big data
- Decision on providing raw (big) data or pre-processed data
- Make architecture based on future developments